Mix It Right: the Recipe of Great Chemistry Papers
Chemistry research paper topics open the gate to a powerful flow of information. You might concentrate your attention on various subjects: from the effects of radon on the population of hedgehogs to the influence of MDMA on human organisms. What makes chemistry research paper truly unique is your approach to the topic you’ve chosen. Although the elements of a chemistry paper are pretty standard, they still require thorough attention, because no matter how innovative the results of your research are, they won’t get any acclaim unless you structure and systematize them properly.
Chemistry Research Papers: Perfect Proportions and the Right Sequence
As we have mentioned above, chemistry paper topics are the key ingredient of successful chemistry papers writing. Either you write a lab report or a full-scale research paper, you are to remember that they regularly consist of 6 main elements.
- Introduction. This part of a paper informs the reader about the topic of your particular research and its place in the universe of science. What we mean, is that you need to provide the overview of the literature, that you’ve used in your paper, explain the terms, important for your project and state the thesis, which is the basis of the whole thing. You also should clarify any information, that might be new to the reader or used specifically in your paper.
- Experimental section. Here your task is to describe the experiment you’ve conducted to test your hypothesis. Make sure you represent your calculations, stages of the experiment and even the model of equipment, if it is available on the market. This information is needed in case a person, interested in the results of your work, wants to repeat the experiment to justify or refute them.
- Results. This part of your paper deals with summarizing of the data, you’ve acquired in the process of your research. The important thing here is to assure the clarity of the information, displayed in the form of graphs, tables and schemes. All of that has to be not only presented, but also reflected in the text up to the smallest detail. Thus you’ll avoid ambiguity and confusion among your readers.
- Discussion. At this stage you need to summarize the results of your work and interpret them. You also could outline possible future directions in the development of your topic and previous studies, that have influenced your work.
- Conclusion. This part might be integrated into previous section, however, depending on requirements or your personal preferences, it still can be highlighted as a separate one. Here you demonstrate how your thesis statement changed in the process of your research, and whether you’ve achieved your purpose or not.
- References. Here you provide the list of resources, formatted according to the required standards. This part is really important for the reason that it protects you from being accused of plagiarizing someone else’s ideas.
Now you’ve got a very detailed instruction on writing a paper in chemistry. If you ever run out of chemistry research paper ideas, you can always ask Papersmaster.com for help. Our professional writers will help you with the topic and the writing. Be sure that your paper will be compliant with the highest standards and delivered on time! We’re happy to help you!